If you are needing your septic system repaired, maintained, inspected, or a new one installed, you will need to hire a septic contractor. Not all contractors are the same, and in order to hire a septic contactor who will treat you right and do the job well, we have provided the following tips.
- Gather Names – Gather the names of several septic contractors. You can do this by asking friends and family for recommendations, searching the internet, or taking to social media to ask for recommendations.
- Experience – Look into the experience for each of the septic contractors on your list. How long have they been in business? Do they have experience completing jobs similar to yours?
- Knowledge – The septic contractor that you choose to hire should have extensive knowledge and be able to answer all of your questions. And don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- References – Be sure to check the references for the septic contractor. These are pretty easy to find nowadays with online reviews being posted often. How do previous customers feel about their experience with the contractor?
- Written Estimate – The septic contractor that you decide to use should be willing to provide you with a written estimate that includes expected costs, the timeline, and the scope of the work to be done. If a contractor is unwilling to provide a written estimate, then you will want to choose a different contractor for the job.
We believe that it is worth doing a little research into any septic contractor that you are thinking about hiring. Here at Sewer & Drain Medic, we are knowledgeable, have 14 years of experience, pride ourselves in customer satisfaction, and will always provide a written estimate.