It’s no secret that when you’re in the middle of a septic problem, it’s going to cost you a pretty penny to have everything fixed and returned to normal. This is often because there are no simple solutions to septic services in Leland, NC—until now, that is! Terralift is an exceptional tool that provides exceptional results when it comes to your drainfield experiencing issues. Whereas, back in the day, you might have had to have an overhaul of your drainfield or a new system installed, Terralift now streamlines the process to ensure that you’re not stuck with a huge problem and a huge bill. Take a look at the top five reasons to choose Terralift if you notice issues with your drainfield:
- Terralift saves you a tremendous amount of money. The cost of having your drainfield dug up and serviced or replaced entirely is no small sum of money and it’s often a cost that homeowners would like to avoid if possible. Terralift allows your drainfield to be serviced without the invasive action of tearing up your property, returning it to a natural state of functionality, for a cost that’s marginal by comparison.
- Terralift is noninvasive, unlike other procedures. As mentioned above, many times, the only way to deal with a drainfield issue is to tear up your property. However, Terralift is designed to be one of the most noninvasive septic services in Leland, NC—all that’s left behind from a Terralift treatment are a few holes in your drainfield, each only a few inches in diameter. And, over time, these holes will close up on their own!
- Terralifting is a quick process that can be accomplished in under an hour. When you have a septic problem on your hands, you want it taken care of quickly, which is why Terralifting is so popular. Terralifting an entire drainfield takes virtually no time at all in comparison to other, more invasive strategies and your septic professional will be out of your hair before you realize it!
- Fewer complications result from Terralifting. When you get down to the brass tacks of many septic services in Leland, NC, they need to be performed with accuracy or the problem could get worse before it gets better. With Terralift, there’s less room for error, ensuring that your problem doesn’t develop into something even more unmanageable!
- Terralift’s results are lasting. The great thing about Terralift is that after it’s performed on your drainfield, you can count on its benefits to last long into the future. Whereas lesser solutions might fail down the line or act as a temporary fix, Terralift produces results that are immediate and lasting.
If your drainfield isn’t cooperating and is posing hazardous to you and your family, ask a professional at The Sewer & Drain Medic about Terralifting and how it can help get your drainfield problem under control, saving you time, money and the frustration of an invasive septic service.